Props needed for class:
- Bolster. Or a firm couch or chair cushion.
- Two or three firm yoga blankets, or folded bath towels including a wash-
- Eye bag /eye wrap, or any light covering for the eyes.
- A folding Yoga chair, or any light chair.
- Light on Yoga/Light on Pranayama, by B.K.S. Iyengar. These books are
Allow 15 minutes to prepare for class. Stomach should be empty, or no food ingested for at least 2/3 hours. An Asana, Vita Karani, of torso on the floor or bed. ??
Buttocks must be as close to the wall or headboard as comfortable, feet up on the wall or headboard, with no strain on the back of the legs or hamstrings.
Students must have a full range of motion in order to go to the floor or able to get up on the bed.